- Assist in the Beef slaughter process
- Cut, trim and prepare beef e.g. saw/split carcasses, prepare meat to customer specifications.
- Packing, trimming, scanning, scale work and other general production duties
- Ensure strict adherence to quality, HSE, animal welfare, food safety, hygiene, ethical, product labelling and handling processes.
- Experience in a similar role (preferably in a meat discipline)
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- Ensure production demands and customer requirements are met
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Good communications skills (Good standard of English is essential)
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Stephen Nugent at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.