we will required an administrator to be based at the Ulster Hospital site for a period of 8 weeks. They would ideally need to have an M&E background but someone with strong admin skills is essential.
Duties will include:
- Prepare all project progress reports, including collating all information from separate departments, formatting and issuing to pre-determined timescales.
- Monitoring of documentation/drawings on online document management systems and registering new information to VESL system and issuing this information to our supply chain.
- Prepare Health and Safety, starter testing / inspection packs, routinely audit information for compliance against company procedures.
- Compilation of the Monthly Safety Reports
- Control & file H&S documentation returning from site
- General typing for Projects, Estimation and Directors and proof reading of documents prior to issue.
- Provide accurate take-off’s from drawings for projects prior to orders being placed.
- Collate and issue system enquiries to relevant suppliers / sub-contractors.
- Manage the internal plant register and staff equipment list
- Timesheet preparation
- Ordering of Consumables’ and Site PPE
- Control technical documents and reports
- Provide general administration to the Engineering team
- Assist in work schedules for the Engineering team
- Verify invoices against agreed price list
- Verify sub-contract invoices against timesheets
- Processing invoices in line with Purchase Ledger dates
- Monitoring the correct implementation of company QA procedures.
- Any other adhoc duties as required.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Stephen Nugent at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.