Architectural /CAD Technician (High-end Residential)
· Full Time – Permanent
· Office & Site based
· £30,000 - £35,000
Are you an architectural or CAD technician in Northern Ireland seeking a new opportunity in the NI market? This job role could be perfect for you. It will give you the opportunity to work on some high-end, impressive residential projects in NI alongside a strong team of professionals.
With work secured through to the latter stages of 2023, the desire for technician is now apparent. Interviews are commencing as soon as possible, and carrying onto the next few weeks as this company are keen to find enthusiastic, result driven individuals to join their ranks!
Company: Small/Medium sized building and fitout contractor
Experience: Prior architectural or CAD (building) experience (considering various levels)
Salary: Experience dependant – Approx: £30k - £35k
Duties of the role will include but may not be limited to:
· Working closely with the current team and other building professionals
· Close integration with team and client
· Negotiating projects, assessing the needs of clients and other parties
· Designing, preparing and presenting design proposals
· Using AutoCAD, Sketchup etc
· Designing construction process
· Potentially involved in contract management (depending on experience)
· Organisation and management skills
· Freehand drawings skills
· Computer skills in specific softwares
· Passion for architecture
· Strong visualisation (3D)
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.