ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Bench Joiner you will be required to:
- Assist in the production of bespoke products from drawings
- Competently use various hand tools and mechanised tools/equipment
- Cut, shape and plane wood using hand power tools, power and computer controlled tools
- Assemble Kitchen units and quality Check to make sure Highest quality of finish
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Previous experience as a Bench Joiner or good relevant site joinery experience.
- Ability to work within a team and alone
- Possess high attention to detail
- Will and drive to deliver second to none products
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy
- Willing to work overtime if required.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Stephen Nugent at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.