At CSR, we have an exciting new opportunity to join our fast growing construction and civil engineering client in County Tyrone.
Our client work hard on building themselves a reputation of quality, on time deliveries of a wide range of commercial construction projects to their customers which has led to the organic growth of the company and the reason they plan to continue to grow over the next number of years.
· Identifying potential bids
· Involvement in bid process from start through to submission
· Creating deadlines and notifying estimating team of tender requirements
· Distributing and updating the spreadsheet on PQQ and tender submissions
· Obtaining and communicating feedback for PQQ / tender submissions
· Presentation of PQQ/tenders in the format requested by client
· Carrying out site visits
Various levels of Bid professionals are being considered. The preference would be that there is some construction experience prior to this role in order for it to work. Anything from 2-3 years’ experience right up to 10 years will be carefully considered. Salary and benefits packages will be dependent on that experience.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.