Reporting to the Bid Manager this role will involve working on a wide range of Civil Engineering schemes.
Core duties will include:
- Technical writing input for pre-qualifications and tender submissions
- Preparation of project programmes
- Developing and assisting with project planning
- Review contract documents
- Assisting our design and procurement teams
- Developing value engineering solutions
- Researching for submissions
- Assisting our project management teams
- Promotion of the company
Essential criteria includes:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or construction related discipline
- Good knowledge of Civil Engineering construction processes
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise work and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with individuals at all levels, be able to understand other people’s point of view and know how to get the best out of people
- Demonstrate ability to write detailed, high quality technical responses
- Ability to present to clients with confidence
- Ability to work on own initiative but understand level of responsibility within the team
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Be a highly motivated individual with initiative, self-confidence, with the drive and ability to work under their own direction or within a team of professionals
- Hold a valid driving license
If you are ambitious and looking to further your career with one of Northern Ireland's most progressive companies please get in touch.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Raymond Younge at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.