Senior Quantity Surveyor
LOCATION - Belfast
LEVEL - Chartered (Preferable) – PQS experience previously
PRACTICE - Large Consultancy
PROJECTS - Large Commercial/Leisure/Residential/Educational
SALARY - £45k - £50k
The construction industry in Belfast is full of opportunities at the moment. So much so, that CSR are now recruiting for a PQS and Project Management consultancy for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join a team of experience and junior quantity surveyors to work on projects across various sectors.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for providing strategic advice to the construction and property investment industry, cost managing and managing risk.
· Cost Predictability
· Prepare contract documents like bills of quantities etc
· Cost Management
· Assisting designers early in the design process to achieve design, specification and cost targets
· Understanding of estimating budgets
· Project delivery on time, to quality and to cost
· Negotiation and analysis of costs for tenders/contracts
· Added Value through value engineering, minimising waste, innovation and whole life cost management
· Adhere to health and safety regulations
With Quantity Surveyors extremely sought after at the moment, this large and very well-known consultancy are in the market for potentially a number of Quantity Surveyors. With projects ranging from commercial to data centres, your skill set will be very relevant to the company and this could be a great opportunity to step into a senior role with real development opportunities to go onto management roles in the future. Not to mention, the fantastic salary and bonus packages they offer!
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.