Civils Foreman- Dublin
Our client one of Ireland’s market leaders in the groundworks and civil engineering industry whose reputation is built upon completing every project to a very high standard currently have an opportunity for a civils foreman for their Housing developments project in Dublin
Roles and Responsibilities
· Management of sub-contractors, labourers and onsite staff
· Management and control of health and safety issues
· Understanding company policies with regard to quality and ensuring these are implemented at every level of works
· Understand quality requirements from specs and drawings and ensure compliance with both
· Able to work within a team
· Adaptable, motivated and uses own initiative
· Ability to communicate strategy to the wider team
· Proven record of seeing projects through from beginning to completion
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Daniel Devery at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.