Commercial Manager – Main Contractor
· Location: Dublin City
· Job Type: Permanent, full-time
· Salary: Negotiable
· Date: 11/12/2019
A tier 1, Irish main Construction Contractor is currently recruiting for a Commercial manager to work on a variety of Projects throughout the Greater Dublin Area.
With a strong pipeline of work, the company is currently looking to bring in an experienced Commercial manager to run multiple projects in areas including; hotels, office, retail and mixed use.
With projects ranging in value from €10m - €200m the successful candidate will have a proven track record at senior level.
Reporting to the Commercial lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects.
Duties will include
· Managing multiple projects at once including pre-tender involvement
· Identifying, analysing and developing responses including commercial risks
· Client Liaison
· Agreement of final accounts
· Proven track record in a similar role
· Degree educated in relevant subject
· Demonstrable experience of dealing with multiple clients and forms of contract
· Business and Strategic awareness
· Strong negotiation skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to take a leading role within one of Dublin’s leading contractors, whilst working on a range of prestigious projects.
On offer is a market leading Salary & Benefits package that will be tailored to the successful applicant.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Jonathan Derby at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
CSR will process and maintain any personal data you submit as part of your application (i.e. CV and contact details) in line with our