Mechanical Commissioning Engineer – Building Services
· Location: Belfast
· Job Type: Permanent, full-time
· Salary: Negotiable
CSR is currently recruiting a Commissioning Engineer to work for one of Belfast’s leading M&E Construction consultancies.
Overseeing the install of a variety of Projects both in NI and further afield the successful candidate will ideally come from a strong mechanical or plumbing background and will have the desire to progress within a top company. Potential travel to the UK 2 days per week (Not every week).
· Assisting with the management and the development of our commissioning team
· Chair / attend all necessary meetings with the contractors installation team
· Write / Review the Commissioning Strategy, Commissioning Assessment, Commissioning Plan and Programme for a project. This to be done with the MEP Contractor.
· Provide updates and compliance to Project Director.
· Witness and sign off commissioning of systems
· Ensure BREEAM compliance
· Time Served Plumber or have strong mechanical knowledge
· Be keen to continue education and to develop within the organisation
· A motivated team player
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
· The ability to oversee complex installations with a keen eye for detail
Based in the Belfast office the successful candidate will be prepared to travel throughout the UK whilst overseeing numerous high profile projects.
In return my client is willing to offer a market leading salary and benefits package.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.