Mechanical Commissioning Manager / Engineer – Building Services
· Location: Belfast
· Job Type: Permanent, full-time
· Salary: Negotiable (Salary + Benefits + Allowances)
· Travel – 2 days per week
CSR is currently recruiting a Commissioning Manager/Engineer to work for this extremely busy M&E Company in Belfast.
Overseeing the install of a variety of Projects both in NI and the UK, the successful candidate will ideally come from a strong mechanical or plumbing background and will have the desire to progress within a top company.
Involved in the project to programme and track commissioning, right through to testing activities on construction sites throughout the UK, this role will involve 2 days travel per week to attend sites to ensure their knowledge is implemented in every project.
· Overseeing and monitoring projects to ensure all variables are correct including controls, plant and compatibility.
· Chair / attend all necessary meetings with the contractors installation team
· Write / Review the Commissioning Strategy, Commissioning Assessment, Commissioning Plan and Programme for a project. This to be done with the MEP Contractor.
· Provide updates and compliance to Project Director.
· Creating suitable procedures wher necessary
· Ensure BREEAM compliance
· Manage / Assist in future recruitment in commissioning department.
· Time Served Plumber or have strong mechanical knowledge
· Be keen to continue education and to develop within the organisation
· A motivated team player
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
· The ability to oversee complex installations with a keen eye for detail
· Possess a drive to gain senior/management status within the company
Based in the Belfast office the successful candidate will be prepared to travel throughout the UK whilst overseeing numerous high profile projects.
In return our client is willing to offer a market leading salary and benefits package including:
· Flexible Holidays
· Pension scheme
· Health Option
· Opportunities to Further Education
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.