Design Coordinator / Manager
No Travel Required (All NI Work)
4-5 years’ experience as Design Coordinator / Manager
CSR are working in correlation with a construction contractor who are seeking a Design Coordinator / Manager to join their team for their large portfolio across NI.
The contractor requires a new member of their team to come in and help with coordinating design work, interpret plans and be thorough in inspections.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Ensure design / drawings are produced on time
· Review and coordinate specialist drawings
· Liaise with contracts department on materials
· Attend client meetings as a senior designer
· Accurate reviews and thorough feedback when required
· Ensure Steady Progress
· Liaising with any other parties involved in the project
· Knowledge of preparation works
· Assess and review finished article
· Package is negotiable based upon experience
· £35,000 - £40,000
· There is also a great benefits package in correlation with the salary package
This role presents a big opportunity for a design coordinator to make their mark on such a fantastic portfolio and list of NI projects. The experienced design coordinator will have a presence in a tier 1 contractor for these multi-million pound projects.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.