Document Controller / BCAR Manager – Dublin
The CSR Group is looking for an experienced Document Controller/ BCAR Manager.
This role is interviewing immediately and will start as soon as the right Person is found.
Operating for nearly 70+ years this progressive main building contractor offers a market leading salary and benefits package.
With a number of recent project wins across sectors including commercial, mixed use residential, this is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading company that invests heavily in their staff.
- To manage all aspects of the day-to-day running of the administration of projects
- To provide full administration support to the project team as well as being the main interface for the project with both external and internal contacts
- To set up, administrate and manage a thorough document and information control system for the project
- Data input and filing of incoming drawings and other design documentation and copy of distribution
- Set up and configure a document control system, ensuring that it is tailored to suit the needs of the project
- Maintenance of accurate records of all drawings and other construction documents issued by consultants and contractors through each stage of the project
- Ensure that an effective internal review loop is maintained so that all documents are properly reviewed by the Project Team
- General administration (to a high standard), including typing, distribution, copying and filing general correspondence
- Documents can range from general correspondence to key project related information
- When needed binding and collating reports for professional presentations
- Minimum of 3 years administration experience within a construction company
- The individual in this role will be able to prioritise a large and varied work load
- Providing key support to the project team the candidate will demonstrate the ability to build and maintain a professional relationship with the project team
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of working on a construction site environment (in a similar role) preferable
- A confident, mature, professional manner
- Enjoys working in a fast pace, changing and demanding environment
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 01 526 7469 / 085 8610932 . Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.