Our client is a dynamic building and civil engineering firm based in Dublin; they are looking to recruit a Senior EHS Advisor for a project in Kilkenny. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and processes. Reporting to the Health & Safety Director key responsibilities will include.
- Carrying out site inspections to ensure compliance with Health, Safety & Environmental legislation, and internal management systems
- Chairing health and safety meetings.
- Updating and reviewing method statements, risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Compiling training matrix and training needs analysis
- Carryout accident investigations and be instrumental in driving near miss reporting
- Supporting managers to carryout toolbox talks and safety briefings
- Complete pre-tender qualification questionnaires
- A minimum of 3-5 years Health, Safety & Environmental experience within the construction industry
- Extensive knowledge of H&S and Environmental legislation applicable to the construction industry and manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH diploma or equivalent is essential
- Environmental qualification is preferable
- Internal Auditor training for Integrated Management Systems (ISO 9001, 14001, 18001)
- Strong communication skills and IT literate on Microsoft office packages
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Emmet West at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.