CSR are excited to be recruiting for one of our engineering clients who specialise in the renewable energy sector. The successful person will take up the role of Electrical Contarcts Manger. You will report to the Contracts and Estimating Director. Due to the nature of the work, client is looking for individuals with experience and those who are qualified and want to develop.
- To plan, organise and deliver engineering services Responsive Maintenance, PPM and small works contracts.
- Ensure all company & department health & safety requirements are complied with.
- Work with the H&S Manager to produce CHSPPs and associated risk and method statements for Electrical services contracts.
- Ensure each engineering contract operation is carried out profitably and on time.
- To attend client meetings, design meetings and site meetings.
- Coordinate daily activities of directly employed operatives and agency operatives.
- Handover small works upon completion and manage aftercare issues.
- Work closely with the QS team to ensure all documentation is complete allowing for efficient measurement and accounting.
- Working closely with subcontractors, planning and programming of works and the ability to close out projects with all relevant handover documentation.
- Assist in the compilation and maintenance of training / plant & van records.
- Be technically able to carry out and lead the team in the servicing, maintenance, diagnostics breakdown repairs and installations of a variety electrical equipment, efficiently and to a high standard.
- Previous experience as a Qualified Electrician.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Electrical Contracts Manager delivering projects in a predominantly domestic and commercial environment.
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- City & Guilds 236 Parts 1, 2 & 3.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fully IT literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High level of presentational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to organise and plan work to achieve performance targets and deliver to strict deadlines. A proven team player.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ernesta Lukoseviciute at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.