As Electrical Estimator within the Projects Division you will be expected to demonstrate an excellent level of technical knowledge, including a good working knowledge of Electrical installations. The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Evaluate bid requirements from tender documentation, drawings and specifications
- Accurately complete quantity take-offs and measurements from tender drawings
- Produce tenders that are accurate, competitive and compliant
- Identify and effectively assess any risks within the tender bid
- Preparation of estimate summary reports
- Negotiate optimum prices from suppliers and subcontractors
- Identify value engineering opportunities
- Participate in handover of successful bids to the Project Delivery Team
- Prepare quantified schedule of rates documents
- Cost variation works on live projects for submission to the client/main contractor
- Time served electrician (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role, with a proven track record and experience in all aspects of Electrical installations
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to work to a plan to avoid disappointments
- Good interpersonal skills to create meaningful reciprocal relationships with both colleagues and clients
- Excellent communication, leadership, motivational and people skills
- Computer literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Working alongside experts in their field
- Team building and activity days
- Monthly employee value-based recognition award – monetary gift
- Health, wellbeing and social calendar of events
- Long service awards
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ernesta Lukoseviciute at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.