Estimator - Co. Armagh
A leading specialist construction company based in Co. Armagh has an opportunity for an Estimator to join the commercial division.
The company specialises with Commercial, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality sectors.
- Provide detailed "take off" and BoQ using Conquest Estimating software
- Identify enquiries to be sent out, together with specification
- Oversee and complete quote analysis
- Liaise with the site teams and take the lead with contract administration, including record keeping
- Ensure timely submission of valuations
- Ensure cash flow is maximised including ensuring payments are received on time
- Ensure the accurate and timely evaluation and agreement of final quantities, revised and additional items, rates and compensation events
- Identify and realise opportunities to maximise cost/value management.
- Preparation of accurate and timely monthly valuation reports.
- Procurement and management of subcontract packages.
- Evaluate risks and review project risk register.
- Assist with preparation of contractual claims.
- Measure and assess the work undertaken and then submit detailed, accurate and timely applications
The successfulEstimator will possess the following;
- Degree/ HND in Quantity Surveying/ Construction
- Minimum 2-3 years Quantity Surveying/ Estimating experience
- Working knowledge of Conquest.
Senior Level Estimators are encouraged to apply.
In return for your commitment, you will receive an excellent salary & remuneration package tailored to your experience.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.