Our client located in the Belfast Area are seeking to add Welders and Fabricators to their growing team.
Responsibilities of role:
• To operate MIG welding equipment
• To read/interpret and fabricate from CAD drawings.
• Use precision measurement instruments
• Cutting metal structures
• Responsible for highlighting any faults or damage to the machine and its tooling
• Clean tools, equipment and work areas
• Maintain a safe working environment
• Any other duties deemed necessary by Management.
• Previous experience in Fabrication / welding
• Previous experience in MIG welding process
• Previous experience in MMA, MIG and TIG welding process
• Experience working in a fabrication environment.
• Experience in reading, interpreting and fabricating from CAD drawings
• Experience using measurement instruments
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to manage work load to meet project deadlines.
• Good Communication skills with the ability to work within a team structure, as well as working on individual projects with minimal supervision
• Current Forklift license
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Gough at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.