CSR are currently working on behalf of a large award winning utilities company to recruit a HR & Payroll officer to be based at their head office in Belfast.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Observe and comply with policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work
- Process the monthly payroll accurately and time liaising with the payroll provider to ensure the organisation meets the requirements of HMRC
- Assist the HR Manager with the annual salary review and annual bonus process
- Responsibility for the accurate and timely updating of the personnell system and paper records to ensure the integrity of employee information
- Responsibility for all aspects of recruitment ( both temp and perm) from vacancy notification to induction
- Responsibility for the management of employee life cycle from induction to leaver to ensure all relevant paper work and processes are completed and relevat parties informed
- Collation of information and preparation of annual monitoring return and Article 55 review to ensure adherence with Equality Commision and requirements
- Act as first point of contact for all HR related queries provided professional advice, guidance and support to managers and staff on HR Policies and Procedures
- Supporting line managers with employee relations and issues such as grievances, investiagations and disciplinary procedures
- To support the manager in booking and management of training and development
- To ensure policies and procedures are inline with legislation and company procedures.
- Third Level Qualification or relevant experience ( see below)
- Associate level CIPD ( Level 3 or above )
- 2+ years experience in an HR Generalist Position
- Solid HR Admin experience
- Experience of the full recruitment cycle
- Experience advising managers and participating in all aspects of recruitment including advertising, short listing and interviewing
- Experience in handling employee relations ie: disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Experience of absence management to include recording, monitoring and advising managers on absence process
- Experience of working in a confidential environment
- Experience of payroll administation / end to end processing
- Experience of devising HR policies, staff handbooks etc
- Experience of adhering with Equality Commission requirements
- Experience of digital recruiment
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Crangle at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.