On behalf of our client based in the Coleraine area CSR are currently recruiting a handyperson.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Preparing for and laying flags
- Erection of fences ( wire/wooden/steel panel) including hanging gates
- Repairs to foul and storm water drainage
- Building manholes / covers
- Repairs to gutters / downpipes / soil wastes
- Roof repairs ( slated, tiled, felted, sheeting and laths. Lead repairs / renewal at chimney, valleys and abutments
- Building bricks/ Blocks, copings, chimney pots
- Painting and staining as required
- Forming concrete ramps / steps and fitting hand rails
- Minor plastering
- Minor plumbing work where required.
- Provide the highest level of customer service when arranging appointments with customers
- To carry out all works in a timely manner
- Ensuring all work is performed in accordance with health and safety legislation
Please note successful applicants will also be required to provide an emergency call out service at nights and weekends on a rota basis for 7 days at a time.
- Candidates must demonstrate 2 yars relevant experience in a similar role.
- Candidates must have full UK driving licence and access to transport
- Appropriate CSCS/ SCSR / Safepass card
- Response maintenance experience
- B1 Plus E/ C1 Plus E driving licence
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Stephen Nugent at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.