Junior Engineer – Dublin City
The CSR group is looking to recruit a Junior Engineer for one of Ireland’s top building construction companies. This well-established company has been a market leader in Ireland over the past 50 years. Due to steady growth and repeat business this company is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious individual looking to kick-start their career in the construction industry. With a structured Junior training program already in place that encourages career development and progression.
· Assisting the Site Manager and Senior Site Engineer in the running of the site.
· Setting out
· Assisting on all aspects of Site Management and project processes and procedures.
· Marking Structures
· Levelling the site
· Checking drawings and calculations
· Making sure all quality and safety standards are met
· Relevant degree/diploma in Civil Engineering.
· Excellent IT skills
· Experience working with a main contractor is ideal but not essential
· Highly motivated
· Great communicator
· 1 year experience on site setting out using total station GPS would be beneficial
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.