Our client a leading manufacturer in the Portadown Area are seeking to appoint an experienced Maintenance Technician.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out PPM duties on production line machines and also carry out any break down repairs where required.
- Perform regular service checks
- Provide assistance to production operatives
- Ensure health and safety best practices are carried out
- Support continuous improvementby learning from breakdowns and sending feedback
- Strong previous manufacturing experience in a fast paced environment
- Extensive plant maintenance experience
- Strong pneumatic experience
- Good Communications - in relation to day to day requirements and hand over information.
- Good knowledge of preventative maintenance techniques.
- Team building skills and strong ability to work cross functionally.
- Strong engineering qualifications/background (Essential). BTEC Level 3 (ONC) or equivaliant
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Crangle at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.