Mechanical Design / Solidworks Engineer
Location: County Tyrone
Salary: £25k - £32k
Level: Junior – Intermediate
Requirement: Interviewing Immediately
Our client is a fast growing company in the Diesel Electric Power generation sector who forecast growth in their short terms plans beginning in 2021 with this particular role, and find themselves recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer/Solidworks Technician to join their growing team.
· Constant use of Solidworks producing designs, technical drawings and cut lists for diesel generators
· Management of documentation and maintaining high standards of drawing control processes
· Working closely with manufacturing team and Director to ensure accuracy and correctness
· Constant contact with clients/suppliers to ensure their needs are being met
· Material purchasing and stock forecasting
· Proficient in Solidworks Professional (2+ Years)
· 2+ Years’ experience would be preferred but not essential
· Experience in engineering, doesn’t necessarily have to be diesel generators
· Strong communication skills, Verbal and written
· Higher Level Education in Engineering or related field
· Competitive salary and package
· Flexi holiday policy
· Early Finish Fridays
· Relaxed working environment
· Small but growing team of professionals
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.