An M&E Contractor based in Co. Tyrone wishes to recruit a Mechanical Estimator.
The successful individual will be responsible for generating detailed costing sheets for turnkey commercial projects which will involve liaising with a wide range of suppliers to obtain accurate quotations for specialist equipment.
They will also be responsible for liaising with the contract managers and purchasing department in order to generate a seamless link from initial design through to installation and completion for each project.
- To provide estimated costs of proposed projects and survey/cost completed works.
- To carry out estimating for a wide range of commercial heating projects including any associated building works.
- To liaise with specialist contractors and obtain accurate costings for any specialist or construction/civils works as required.
- To liaise with the purchasing department and monitor / control the day-to-day costings of all estimated contracts, up to and including production of final accounts.
- To liaise with purchasing department and contracts managers to ensure that materials, equipment and plant detailed in original specifications and drawings are ordered in line with quotations received at design stage.
- To liaise with specialists and consultants as appropriate to obtain assistance and advice.
- To check and authorise orders and invoices ensuring that agreed financial regulations and procedures are followed
- To attend site meetings alongside design engineers & contracts managers as required.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.