On behalf of our client based in the Craigavon Area CSR are seeking to appoint an experienced payroll administrator.
Duties to include:
- Processing of a weekly payment run for a medium sized business
- Time sheet compiling (calculating overtime/callout rates/stand by rates etc)
- Cross referencing with vehicle trackers via the company’s RAC system
- Weekly pension upload (NOW pensions)
- Holiday recording
- Processing leavers, new starts, HMRC tax code applications
- Processing paternity pay, maternity pay, SSP recording and reclaiming, CSA calculations and EFC vouchers
- Payslip issuing on a weekly basis
- Monthly PAYE submission and payment of same
- Weekly bank upload for Friday payment date
- Dealing with internal employee queries, adhoc admin and HR queries
- This role will involve working primarily alongside the purchase ledger assistant with general admin duties,
- including –keying in purchase invoices, statement reconciliations & subcontractor CIS deductions (in house training for this can be provided)
- Strong working knowledge of Sage 50
- Previous experience running payroll for a medium sized company
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office packages
- Preivous experience working in a busy office envvironment as part of the accounts team
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Crangle at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.