Our client a leading Manufacturer in the Craigavon / Portadown Area are seeking to appoint a Production Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Effective leadership and management of mult-disciplinary teams
- Implemnting Company Lean initiatives and Continuous improvement efforts
- Ensuring a safe working environemt
- Maximising cost reduction opportunities
- Driving quality improvements
- Providing professional internal and external customer service
- Developing technically qualified work force
- Reducing operating costs
- Overseeing day to day activities to meet daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly key performance indicators
- Addressing key metrics to Annual Operating Plans and forecasts
- Reducing waste across all metrics
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline with a min of two years in a leadership role (or ) HNC/NVQ in a relevant discipline with a min of three years in a leadership role.
- Experience of effectively leading teams in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of problem solving & lean manufacturing processes
- Strong knowlege of relevant manufacturing systems and processes
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Crangle at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.