Project Manager – Dublin South
Due to continued growth our client a well-established building contracting company is looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
Reporting to our Construction Director you will play a central role leading the site delivery team in ensuring construction projects are delivered on time and within budget.
· Providing leadership and direction to the site construction team.
· Manage and implement safe systems of working.
· Delivery of capital projects on budget and to schedule.
· Build and maintain good working relationship with the Client, execution team and partners.
· 5+ years project management experience with a 3rd level degree in relevant engineering discipline.
· Strong budgeting and financial management skills
· Be comfortable working on your own as well as part of a small team
· Advanced knowledge of MS project, Visio, excel, PowerPoint etc.
· Detail oriented
· Excellent organization and communication skills
In return, a market leading salary and benefits package is on offer.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.