A Company that specialises in Design & Build, Refurbishment & Fit-Out projects wishes to employ an Experienced Quantity Surveyor.
Based in Mid-Ulster full-time, occasional travel will be required to mainland UK, on average 1-2 days per month.
Projects include Office & Commercial, High End Residential and Hotel/Leisure sectors. Typical project values generally lie within the £1M- £5M.
The Commercial Division have an opportunity to employ an Experienced Surveyor from a Building or Fit-Out background.
- Reviewing contract documents, including bills of quantities and preliminaries.
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Financial controlling accountability.
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Preparing and analysing tender returns.
- Providing advice on contractual claims.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Re-measuring projects insuring they match with the Estimators bill of quantities.
- Overview of sub-contractor accounts.
- Managing valuation and sub-contractor invoicing.
- Needs to be aware of the different building contracts in current use.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Liaising with professional teams, especially quantity/building surveyors.
- Understanding and making sure health and safety regulations are adhered to.
The Successful QS will have:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor within a Building/ Fit-Out environment
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
On offer is a competitive salary package from £35-45K + Benefits depending on experience.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.