Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
· INTERMEDIATE/SENIOR - Quantity Surveyor (PQS)
· Quantity Surveying Practice
· BELFAST BASED WORK
· SALARY - not yet disclosed – but will be negotiable based on experience
· Quantity surveying degree (RICS)
· 6-7+ years’ experience in PQS practice or consultancy (Preferably chartered)
This leading PQS practice has a mass of experience in the delivery of projects including public and private matters.
The history of works that this PQS practice have been involved in ranges from Commercial to Residential right the way through to hotels, leisure, conservation and the list goes on. With the amount of work they currently have on at the moment, a requirement for a PQS has come available and it could be the right role for you.
Projects include multi million pound housing developments, hotel renovations, nightclub renovations, education and training buildings, apartments, retail stores to name a few.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
You will be responsible for the cost management of the high value projects that this PQS practice will be involved in. The role will require you to liaise with a range of clients whilst maintaining great relationships with everyone involved.
· Estimate materials
· Keep track of changes to design or construction work
· Measure and value of the work produced
· Understanding of estimating budgets
· Prepare contract documents like bills of quantities etc
· Dealing/liaising with clients, architects and anyone else involved in the process
· Negotiation and analysis of costs for tenders/contracts
· Production of information and detailed findings into reports
· Adhere to health and safety regulations
You would be starting a new stage in your career where you work within a fantastic team of talented and experienced professionals which provides the opportunity for you to further develop yourself in their presence and maximising your full potential.
Although the salary hasn’t been disclosed, this firm are very competitive when it comes to offering all round great packages and are known to be a great employer.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.