A well-known Civil Engineering contractor based in Mid Ulster has a new opportunity for an expereinced QS to join the Commercial team. Sectors the company works in include road maintenance & civil engineering and public realm.
You will be responsible for:
- Regularly and diligently report to the Contracts Director to ensuring accurate and reliable commercial information is provided to management.
- Ensure the timeous production of interim valuations and the preparation, submission and substantiation of Final Accounts.
- Ensure professional presentation and that comprehensive supporting documentation is available.
- Identify, quantify and notify all Contract variations and prepare and maintain the Contract Change Control Register.
- Ensure the management and control of sub-contract and suppliers accounts in line with agreed terms and conditions.
- Provide authorised certificates for payment which are fully substantiated with back up information.
- Ensure the implementation and provision of cost related information to measure the financial and physical performance of projects against set targets.
- Comply with all established Contract control procedures, ensuring the best utilisation of resources to maximise the income and profitability of the project.
- Prepare and present relevant commercial and financial information
- Preparing claim documentation.
- 5 + years' experience
- Must be able to manage multiple projects
- Civil/ Groundworks Project Experience
A generous tailored salary package will be available to attract the most suitable applicant.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.