A Leading Engineering company with Data Centre projects throughout Europe has a requirement for Quantity Surveyors.
Other sectors that the company specialise in include Commercial, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, MEP and Healthcare.
Reporting to the Project Director, there are opportunities in Frankfurt, and Brussels.
- Subcontractor procurement - Developing subcontract tender packages from contract information, analysis of received tenders, presenting options to senior management, negotiating with subcontractors, pre-let meetings, developing subcontract orders
- Subcontract package management - Managing multiple subcontract packages from order through to final account to include re-measurement where required, monthly payments, claims management
- Monthly Reporting - Maintaining and submitting accurate monthly cost reporting including end of project projections in collaboration with the site team
- Stakeholder management - Attending periodic meetings with stakeholders as required including clients, subcontractors, designers, internal collaborators. Negotiating and closing out final accounts with subcontractors and clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Claims management - Dealing with subcontractor claims in a timely manner, ensuring claims with the client are submitted in a timely and professional manner in line with contract requirements
- Valuations - Development and submission of external valuations as required, engaging with client representatives and agreeing monthly values, ensuring certification and trackers are updated and communicated to internal accounts team for invoicing
- Responsible for measuring work packages from drawings and applying rates to work up package pricing
- Manage the project budget as directed by the Project Director
- Manage relevant client communications
- Compile monthly reports in accordance with procedure
- Attend monthly commercial and subcontractor meetings
- Resolve client/subcontractor disputes effectively
- Timely submission of claims/notices in accordance with contract provisions
- Document cost changes to the work scopes and prepare monthly valuations and final accounts
Skills, Qualification & Experience
- Teamwork and mentoring within the commercial and site team
- Focused on results
- Can do attitude in fast paced delivery centric environment
- 7+ years' experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree or relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent organisation, communication, and time management skills
- Attention to detail and analytically proficient
A tailored Salary & Remuneration package will be tailored to attract experienced Surveyors for projects in
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.