Our Client is a successful International Design and Build Fit Out Company.
The company is ISO 9001 and 14001 Considerate Constructor accredited. To enable further business growth and development, the company is now seeking an industry experienced Safety Advisor to cover projects in Europe (Denmark, Belgium, Holland)
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience, be NEBOSH or IOSH qualified and ideally hold a construction orientated degree. Chartership would be preferential.
This is a permanent position and the successful candidate will be required to be based on a live construction site, to conduct visits with safety team members and conduct 'In Progress' site audits as aligned to Company and Considerate Constructor standards and requirements.
Competitive packages available, with full benefits and schemes DOE rotation of 10 days on and 4 days off.
Packages will vary depending on experience
Reporting to the SHEQ Director, responsibilities to include:
- Carrying out site inspections / audits with photographic evidence and documented reports
- Ensuring that all health and safety procedures are being adhered to
- Issuing H&S Templates to the internal team
- Monitor and report on site Accidents and incidents and report through internal procedures
- Support and advise on HSE Management and compliance
- Work with department managers to implement a H&S culture
- Managing a team of site based Safety Advisors
- Support the SHEQ Director in developing / improving a healthy Health & Safety culture.
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualified (Diploma)
- FAS holder (Or Equivalent)
- Degree Qualified
- Previous Construction Main Contractor experience is essential
- Direct experience of working on site or supporting project related Health & Safety
- Experience of fit out and refurbishment. Cleanroom experience would also be preferable.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- I.T. literate
- Ability to write clear concise reports
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Henry Deazley at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.