Role: Sales, Media Marketing Executive
Location: Belfast City Centre
Salary: up to £22.5k + Bonus + Pension
Hours: 40hrs per week (8.00am – 6pm pro rata)
Reports to: Managing Director
CSR are excited to be recruiting on behalf of our client who are seeking to take on board a new Sales, Media Marketing Executive. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is in the early stages of their career and want to build a media portfolio with a forward-thinking company. With new sites opening in the UK, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who can manage and take ownership of the brand presence to support driving the business forward,
The successful person will manage the day-to-day operations of the space as well managing the Social Media channels, presence, and content for the company. You will play a crucial role in driving brand awareness, generating leads, and fostering customer engagement. If you thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment and have a passion for marketing and events, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
· You’ll be the best-placed person in the company to know how our members are feeling, and you’ll use their feedback to think up new ways to improve our space, events, and community.
· You will be tech savvy and able to troubleshoot any issues.
· You will be a pro at social media content and engagement.
· You will have ambition and drive to meet targets.
· You will be the welcome face of our premises.
· You’re proud to run a space that looks great.
· Our members will feel at ease, trust and love you.
· Drive forward the social media strategy. with sourcing content for social media and the website. You will ultimately be responsible for managing and maintaining the social media platforms for your space.
· Create, plan, and manage the social media content to increase followers and engagement.
· Be knowledgeable of Google Analytics and be able to analyse the performance of the media platforms.
· Build the brands presence.
· Collaborate with users, building new, fresh, and appealing content.
· Support website updates
· Keep up to date with marketing trends.
· The key point of contact for all our members handling their day-to-day requirements.
· Ensure that all Customers & Members that use the space are being looked after and enjoying their time.
· Being a friendly face to greet and communicate with members throughout the day
· Member communication
· Greeting guests and informing members that guests have arrived.
· Ensuring the facility is running properly.
· Assisting with member sign ups (set up on system/fobs)
· Ensure music, TVs & media all working correctly.
· Drive sales & marketing, work to KPIs
· Conduct tours of the space to potential new members
· Keep up to date with admin duties.
· Assist with opening of new locations across UK & Ireland
· Work towards KPI achievements
· Outgoing personality, excellent social skills
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Ability to manage and organise own workload.
· Ability to liaise with new and existing clients.
· Relationship building
· Enthusiastic & professional with a positive attitude
· Social media skills and awareness
· Creativity to develop content
· Strategic thinking
· Analytical skills
· Experience of Google Analytics, SEO
Please note: this role will require occasional travel to London etc
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Kim Mead at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.