CSR have been retained by a leading tier 1 contractor to source a Senior Civil Engineer for a large scale prestigious project on the East Coast of England near Norwich.
The client is a well-established and renowned building and engineering contractor with a proven track record of the successful delivery of a variety of high value infrastructural projects.
- Responsible for following and implementing company procedures, inspections and forms
- Producing technical support to production teams
- Ensure drawings, specifications and other contract documents are kept up to date
- Ensure that the project programme is available and communicated to the supply chain prior to work commencing
- Communicate programme risks to the management team and maintain records for contractual correspondence.
- Assist the more junior site engineers and supervise/lead as and when required.
- Supervise and monitor direct site labour and subcontractors and subcontractor’s packages.
- Assist the Project team to ensure the works are constructed to the quality required by the Contract Drawings and specification
- Proven track record of working in main contracting projects delivering them on time and to budget
- A degree in Civil Engineering or relevant field
- Excellent work ethic and looking to develop their career with a leading main contractor in Ireland
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Manual handling and safe pass
- 6+ years on site experience
- Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation
- Good computer literacy with Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Paddy Quinn at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.