Senior Site Engineer – Dublin City
CSR is looking for an experienced Senior Site Engineer to work on a €100 million Residential/Apartment project in Dublin City. The company one of Ireland's leading main contractors over the last 60 years who specialise in all aspects of the Construction Industry. Due to their ongoing success throughout Ireland, they are actively seeking a highly experienced Senior Engineer to join their Dublin team.
They are looking for a highly ambitious individual who wants to challenge themselves and excel in their career. They believe highly in Progressing their staff and offer a healthy work life balance.
· Managing a group of engineers.
· Working Closely with the Contracts Manager.
· Provide timely and accurate reports.
· Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
· Attending regular meetings with clients, architects and consultants, and keeping them informed of progress.
· Quality management and BCAR co-ordination
· Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to.
· RC experience is advantageous
· 3rd level degree in Engineering(Civil/Structural).
· 5yrs+ experience as a Site Engineer.
· Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
· Experience with a main contractor on large scale projects.
· Strong setting out experience with GPS. Total Stations, Autocad.
· Proficient IT skills (Excel, Office etc.)
· Excellent Communication skills.
Excellent salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.