CSR is working a client who is a dynamic and progressive interior fit-out and specialist joinery contractor with an international track record and a reputation for delivering a world class fit-out service within both land and marine sectors.
The opportunity has now arisen for a highly motivated and experienced person to fill the positioned a Senior Estimator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the accurate estimation of costs and the preparation of tender documentation for submission to potential clients. Duties will include:
- Proactive involvement in establishing the Bid Strategy to win assigned tenders.
- Bid manage assigned tenders to ensure a robust tender is produced to meet tender deliverables and timescale.
- Manage estimating support staff assigned to the tender.
- Proactive engagement of Senior Management Team during tender process from start up to adjudication meetings.
- Preparation of enquiry and tender documents.
- Sourcing and assessing supplier and subcontract quotations.
- Preparation of accurate Bills of Quantities from drawings, specifications and schedule of finishes
- The preparation of an analytical estimate from first principles and where necessary as a check against subcontract quotations.
- Calculation of site management and preliminary costs.
- Participation in final negotiations.
- Post tender and post contract discussions and cost considerations including evaluation of the contract.
Required Experience / Skills
- A proven track record in estimating fit-out projects.
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
- Good management skills
- A proactive and organised approach with the ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Excellent IT skills including experience in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Experience using Conquest or similar estimating software packages is preferable.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a dynamic and successful company where you can make a difference. You will have the opportunity to be involved in prestigious and exciting projects and can expect a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ernesta Lukoseviciute at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.