CSR have been retained by a leading fitout contractor to source a Project Manager from a carpentry/joinery background to work on a number of prestigious projects in the Dublin area.
The company is a market leader in the industry and have been in business for over 20 years. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced project manager to join an already well established and growing team.
- Regularly inspect the works for compliance with specification, quality of workmanship, building standards, Building Regulations, and adherence to program.
- Brief and update Internal project team
- Perform quality checks on and off site
- Coordinate people and processes to ensure that our clients projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
- You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the project adheres to the highest quality standards and complies with all organisational and regulatory obligations.
- Degree qualification or higher plus 5+ years experience in a Project Manager role
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to plan & prioritise daily duties with time management focus
- Ability to manage tasks and bring through to completion
- Strong Knowledge and experience of fit-out works is essential
- Previous building experience is essential
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skill
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Dara Walsh at CSR on 01 526 7469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.