Senior Quantity Surveyor – Healthcare
· Location: Dublin
· Job Type: Permanent, full-time
· Salary: €75k - €85k + Benefits
· Date: 15/3/2019
CSR are working on behalf of one of Ireland’s most well-known and highly regarded top tier main contractors in their recruitment of a Senior QS to work initially on a large scale Healthcare project in Dublin.
Reporting to the project director, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of this large-scale project.
· Ensure that all preparation of costs are within the proposed budget
· Identify commercial risks and opportunities
· Attend meetings when required
· Understand the implications of health & safety
· Allocate work to subcontractors
· Value completed work and arrange payments
· Degree in Quantity Surveying
· 7+ years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor
· Excellent reporting skills
· Previous experience working with a main contractor is beneficial
· Excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail
In return, a market leading salary and benefits package is on offer.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Jonathan Derby at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
CSR will process and maintain any personal data you submit as part of your application (i.e. CV and contact details) in line with our