Our client is a UK wide, leading Building contractor. They are currently looking to recruit a senior Health & Safety Advisor with sound knowledge and experience in the construction sector.
Reporting to the SHEQ Director, the successful candidate will manage and provide help and advice to all Construction operations across the UK and Ireland but will be based in NI.
Travel to various sites will be expected 1-2 days a week.
The post holder should have a proactive and enthusiastic attitude and be able to interact with the site teams and business units to ensure effective relationships are established
This is a significant senior role within the Company as they continue to endeavour to keep their workforce free from injury and ill health, help the Company meet their agreed objectives and targets, and to ensure on-going compliance with current H&S legislation.
Education / Experience:
· NEBOSH Certificate (General or Construction.), as a minimum. (NEBOSH Diploma desirable.)
· A degree / HND in a construction or business-related discipline or equivalent relevant experience in a similar role
· Experience of working in a busy, deadline driven working environment is essential as the role demands the ability to handle multiple submissions simultaneously.
· Experience of using databases, spreadsheets and the internet for reporting purposes.
· Experience of creating professional documentation to a very high standard with particular focus on accuracy
· Creative flair coupled with the drive to produce bespoke tailored documents that accurately portray and sell the company
· Demonstrates high levels of commitment and a pro-active attitude
· Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times and to develop good working relationships with all company departments.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Emmet West at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.