Civil Site Manager- Wicklow
Our client are seeking a skilled Civil Site Manager to oversee a residential groundwork project in Wicklow. The candidate should have a strong understanding of safety regulations, quality control, and site management. If you have experience in managing a team, scheduling subcontractors, and can work within a budget, we want to hear from you!
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the civil construction project from start to finish.
- Ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standard.
- Manage and coordinate subcontractors and suppliers to ensure that their work is completed to the required standard.
- Ensure that all safety regulations are followed and that all workers are aware of the safety requirements.
- Manage and maintain project documentation, including schedules, budgets, and reports.
- Communicate with the client and stakeholders to ensure that their needs are met.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing civil construction projects, preferably in the residential sector.
- Strong understanding of safety regulations, quality control, and project management.
- Ability to manage a team and coordinate subcontractors and suppliers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a budget and manage project finances.
- Proficient in project management software and tools.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field is preferred
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Daniel Devery at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.