CSR, based in Rathfarnham are a young and dynamic specialist recruitment consultancy that specialise in professional technical appointments.
Over the last 10 years CSR have experienced substantial growth by offering our clients a quality service that has led to us being recognised as one of the most successful and knowledgeable technical consultancies in Ireland.
CSR are an accredited recruitment consultancy through the REC and have recently been awarded ISO9001 Quality Management for our internal systems.
Joining our team you will be joining some of the most experienced consultants in the province that will drive you and your career forward. You will also be given the opportunity to increase your personal development with industry accredited training with the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD).
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we will be looking for candidates with the following attributes:-
· Demonstrate a strong and driven character
· Show the ability to work extremely hard in order to achieve your goals
· The ability to represent CSR in a highly professional manner with all clients
· A strong commercial understanding of what is required to be successful
· A thoughtful approach to business development
· A keen interest in marketing and business strategy
· Personality to work in an often high paced and stressful industry
· Keen eye for detail along with an analytical, strategic approach to work
· The ability to manage your time and prioritise tasks
· Confidence and highly competitive
For this role we do not require any formal qualifications but you must be able to display the above attributes along with a proven track record in a similar role. Full training will be given from day one and if you are willing to work hard you will reap the rewards with our Basic Salary + Uncapped Bonus Scheme which is unrivalled in the industry. The recruitment industry is not for everyone and can be very difficult but for those who work hard and focus on achieving their goals, you will find a long and rewarding career with CSR.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Jonathan Derby at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
CSR will process and maintain any personal data you submit as part of your application (i.e. CV and contact details) in line with our